Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Easiest way to keep your car clean.

 

 

Don’t use it.  Hahahaha

 

No, seriously, this is a real struggle for us.  Our car gets messy fast.  Real messy.  Real fast.

 

I could clean it out and within a week it looked like we were living out of it.  This had to stop. 

 

Then I cleaned it out.  I paid attention to what I pulled out of there.  It was mostly garbage.  Literally. 

 

Then it hit me.  Why not have a garbage can in the garage.  Right by the car door better yet.  I have had that garbage can there a month and let me tell you, IT WORKS FOR ME! 

P1020978

 

  It reminds me to grab the garbage out of the car every time I see it.  So then as I pull into the garage I announce, “Gather your garbage.” 

 

This works for me, to see what other tips you can gather head on over to Works For Me Wednesday over at We Are THAT Family

4 comments:

Jean Bright said...

I can relate to that. Children + car = Mess. I'll try your idea. Thanks

Martianne said...

I have not mastered keeping the car clean, but at least once a year, we get the car clean with some practical life with the kids - http://traininghappyhearts.blogspot.com/2010/08/practical-life-car-wash.html

Makes for a good hands-on, homeschool lesson in life skills

Niki Jolene said...

Wow, you make it sound so easy.

I'm gonna have to try it.

we, too, appear to be living out of our car. It's terribly embarrassing!

Stefanie said...

So simple yet so brilliant.

We don't use our garage for our car. I'm not sure my van would even fit, so when I go to Walmart I park by the cart corral and empty the trash in the can that they so kindly leave for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...