Thursday, August 18, 2011

I have conquered a closet. Storage Organized!


I just moved into this house 8 months ago and already our homeschool threw up all over in this closet. 
P1020965

P1020966    P1020967
So I decided to put my iPod on my cleaning playlist, pour me a Pepsi and have at it!  Let me warn you, it’s gonna get messier before it gets cleaner. 

I pulled most everything out in order to see it all and organize it.
P1030068
Those shelves sure do look nice with everything all over the floor. 
P1030069


Only 1/2 way through the playlist and TA DA!
P1030070
P1030073      P1030076
I even took the time to write down all the curriculum and resources I have in a notebook, inventory style.  WOW!  It feels so good to be organized!!! And I have a lot more than I thought I did. 

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

It looks AWESOME! I bet it feels great to have that off of your back.

Croppermom said...

I am very impressed! I need to take your example!!

Pebblekeeper ~ Angie said...

Cleaning playlist?

Unknown said...

Ahh, Yes! I put together a playlist on my iTouch. It is a bunch of my favorite upbeat songs. I play it anytime I am cleaning. It works for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...