This post was supposed to be about this weekend’s goals. However I have goals that need to be completed THIS WEEK!
Here they are:
- Update Emily’s Planner
- Finish printing and updating my blog planner
- Write a few blog posts
- Catch up on some de-clutter plans. I went all gung ho and joined in 3 organizing challenges. The first one is at Family, Faith and Fridays and is pretty easy and you have one week to complete the task. The second one is Peter Walsh’s 31 Days to Getting Organized. This one just lasts through the month of January and is 10 minutes a day. I don’t totally have to do all of these, since I don’t have some of the clutter he talks about, like baby toys or magazine clutter, but hypothetically I was going to alter it to something I do need to do. But since I am behind, I am just going to skip the days I don’t need to do in order to just get caught up. The 3rd one is a big one and I have been the best at keeping up at this one. It is from 365 day organizing challenge. You just print off a calendar each month and do the task for the day. Each task is about 10 minutes. I am a little behind on this one as well. Doing all these at once quickly got overwhelming. My goal is to get to where I feel caught up on these tasks.
- Make an accountability planner for myself. I want this to be similar to Katey and Tyler’s planners which are these ones.
- I need to finish planning my archery lessons.
- Walk 10,000 steps a day according to my Fitbit ' target=_blank>Fit Bit.
I do feel like all these goals are obtainable this week!
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. There are also freebies. There are also just links to products without affiliate links. I'm trying to show what we did and where you can find it, not to sell you a product...although if you decide to buy one of them, please feel free to use the links and support a fellow homeschooler.