Monday, June 1, 2015

YAY ME!


YAY ME! 

I took and passed my real estate agent exam this past week.  I will begin my actual work shortly. 


I am very excited to share my life that is about to get even crazier with you all.


I have often worked part time while still homeschooling.
Some of the jobs I have done are waitressing, cleaning houses, cleaning office buildings, grocery store cashiering, front end supervisor at a grocery store and going to school.  Now I didn’t do all of these things at the same time, just over the course of our homeschool life.  I am very excited to begin this new stage of our life. 

I hope you all have personal goals you are working on daily.  It takes a lot to be a homeschool parent and you need to do something for you at least occasionally!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...