This is week 2 of my 4 week busy bag-a-thon!
It seems like this time of year we need more activities to be able to keep our toddlers and preschoolers busy, older kids back in school or being homeschooled, and the holidays quickly approaching. I hope these ideas make your life and your toddlers life so much fun!
Every Sunday I will post a bunch new busy bag ideas! Stay tuned and in case you missed last week, here it is!
- Shape matching disk. Use clothes pins with shapes drawn on them and shape cut outs on a disk. Double side it! (See #2)
- Color match using clothes pins and opposite side of shape matching disk (#1).
- Threading game. Thread shapes of felt onto ribbon with buttons attached.
- Color popsicles. Colored felt sewn into rectangles that thread over popsicle sticks with color words and matching colors on them.
- Clothes line game. Cut felt into clothing shapes, string line across two items, (I use kitchen chairs) and have child hang clothes to dry.
- Letter flashcards on a key chain.
- Shape making game. Have sheet with the number of sticks needed to build each shape. This is really good for older kids.
- Fun play letters. Pretend play that requires imagination- So great!
- Colorful shape making game. This is an easier version of #7 for younger kids.
I hope you are able to keep your toddles busy this time of year.
This post is linked to
Works For Me Wednesday at We Are That Family