Welcome to week 3 of our Busy Bag-A-Thon.
If you missed week one and week two check them out!
This week has some ideas for older kids as well.
- File Folder games! Many can be found at File folder Fun!
- Coloring book and crayons
- Stacking cups
- Felt Cupcakes. Cut out cupcake part shapes and have child assemble them
- Math games. This one is from Confessions of a Homeschooler.
- Play dough and play dough mats. Put sheets of paper inside sheet protector for playdough fun!
- Simple puzzles from the dollar store
- Shape tracing- cut shapes out of foam. Have child trace onto paper
- Mad libs. You can read and write for younger kids. These are always great to keep in your purse for older kids.
- Sound matching games. This one is from Kidssoup.com
- Sticker sheets and blank paper. - This is great for those free sticker sheets they send you in the mail.
- Kid Song CD’s. This one is from Maestro Classics.
- Small plastic container and lid matching. This one is for numbers, but can be used for many things, letters, colors, shapes, etc. These are from the dollar store.
- Animal Sorting game. From Homeschool Creations.
- Electronic Flashcards… However, you can make your own version of this by using regular flashcards and playing games with them.