Friday, May 3, 2013

Uncomfortable….. Things that make me?

 

Let me start of by saying I am a big night owl.  BIG!

I could stay up until all hours of the night and sleep. all. day. EASY.

However I have these little people who live with me and wake up before the afternoon, (Can you believe it?) therefore I must get up and moving in the mornings no matter how late I stay up. 

I was going to write about how uncomfortable I am when people show up at my door before 10 am and it is obvious I am just waking up, but now as I write this, I realize what really makes me uncomfortable is…..

Getting up in the morning. 

Yep, that’s it! 

This is part of the

 


Just a little note:

I wrote this post last night. LATE!  Smile

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...