Monday, February 14, 2011

Quick Valentines for your kids!

I was at the store looking for some Valentines for my children.   I saw boxes of heart shaped candies for $1 and I contemplated buying those, but they are full of candies that my children don't even really like.    I opted for another route. 

I went down the regular candy isle and picked out a box of their favorite candies for only $1 each.

They I just taped them to a piece of paper and wrote a cute saying on them. 


Tommy and Tyler's favorite candy is Reeses Pieces. 
Tommy's says
You don't just have "PIECES" of our hearts, you have all of it.

Tyler's says,
We fall to "PIECES" over you.

Emily likes nerds.
Even if sometimes you are "NERDY" We love you just the way you are!  (I wrote a "Y" over the "S")

Katey likes Junior Mints
Your no "JUNIOR" Valentine in our book

I also made some for Paul and I.

They are fun, cheap and easy.  In a little while we will be doing a scavenger hunt to find them. 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

love is in the air

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...