Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tot school

Tot School


This past week I have felt so organized and like we are really accomplishing a lot.  While I wasn’t camera ready all of the time.  I was able to snap a few pictures. 
S3010392
We have done lots and lots of reading this past little while.  I keep catching Tyler taking books of the book shelf and out of the library basket and reading them on his own.  I am grateful for his love of books at this young age and I hope I can continue to help his love for reading grow. 

S3010406
Tyler also really likes to color.  I got a big coloring book for him.  That way the crayon is less likely to leave the page (that’s the plan anyway).  He likes to work right along side the older kids as they are working on school work.   

To see how other tots are learning check out Tot School over at 1+1+1=1

1 comment:

Mommy Sarah said...

Followed over from the Tot School link-up! I have an almost 18 month old so it is great to get new ideas! :)

http://musingsofmysahmlife.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...