Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

Ok, this is my first time participating.  It looked so fun, I had to try it.

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

I don’t know if this counts or not, but once a few years ago, we went to Yellowstone for a family vacation.  I mean extended family.  My husbands entire family went.  (He comes from a family of 6 children)  We were going grocery shopping for the cabin, and there were so many of us going, we took two cars.  Emily was in our car.  We all (I thought) got out of the cars, some of us went into one store, and the rest into another store.  About halfway through shopping I realize Emily is not with us.  So I call the other group of people, she is not with them either.  I get frantic, and run back to the truck to look for clues, and I can’t see her anywhere.  I for some reason open the door, and look around.  She was laying in the 3rd row seat of our Dodge Durango.  She said everybody left so fast, she couldn’t make it, and so she saw some other people walking in the parking lot and got scared, so she got back in the car, locked the doors and hid in the back.  She was about 6 years old.


2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

I seriously cannot remember.  I would have to imagine it was someplace “normal” such as dinner. 


3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

Ok, Ok, this is serious to me, but my husband sure finds it funny. 

I cannot lay, let alone sleep if the open side of the pillowcase is facing me.  I am afraid that I will wake up, and my head will be inside the pillowcase and I won’t be able to breath or get out.  Also the tag cannot be facing out of the pillowcase. 


4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

I honestly do them all.  I cause it if I feel it needs to be dealt with.  I deal with it, if it’s brought upon me.   I run far far away if it doesn’t directly involve me.

5. Wood floors or carpet?

If your asking which I have, it’s mostly carpet.

If your asking which I want, it’s also mostly carpet.  I have had hardwood floors, it was just to hard for me to put my babies down on them, even with a blanket under them.  I do NOT like to walk on cold floors either.  I know, I know radiant heat is available but, what about the cushiness?

Well this was fun, to participate yourself or to see what others answers are, and there are some that should make you feel better about your answers.  Check out Five Question Friday over at My Little Life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...