We drove back to the city to have my party at my in laws house. We had other things to attend to over the weekend as well. Such as a Jr Jazz Basketball end of season party, for the team Paul was coaching before we left. He turned the team over to one of his friends. Who did an amazing job. But enough about that, this post is about ME!
We celebrated my birthday on Sunday. I received a new camera! WHOO HOO! If you remember I had a camera tragedy a while back and I have been using my back up camera.
Old camera picture
I also got an iHome for my iPod Touch. I have been wanting one of these for a while!
Old camera pictureThen the fun began. By fun I mean cake and ice cream and games of course!
From here on down they are NEW CAMERA pictures! Dang, you can see every speck of dust. Haha!
We played Phase 10- a family favorite game!
Emily practiced Yo-Yo tricks.
Katey tried to make a blurry picture dancing with my phone. (Nope clear as the clear blue sky!)
Paul was showing off that he had 2 skips. None of which were ever used on me!
Me trying to dance to make a blurry picture. Nope not happening, although I kinda wish my face went blurry. (I did not realize that this here is my dancing face!)
Grandma dancing- well really waving her hands- trying to get a blurry picture. Nope, man this new camera is awesome!
Paul took a close up of me, checking my email. Wow, this camera is amazing!
In an effort to write at least one post about me, let me tell you a little bit about myself.
- I am very much in love with my husband!
- I love to have fun, I am rarely serious.
- I am very spontaneous. I mean we got married in Vegas after only dating for 1 month to the day! After 7 years we are still going strong!
- I love love love change. In fact I NEED change.
- I have struggles with who I am, and who I want to be. But that just happens most when I need change.
- I love outdoors, camping, boating, fishing, swimming in a lake, sitting, having a campfire, well you get it.
- Homeschooling was one of the best decisions I ever made. It has really helped me re-establish my relationship with my children. They are also able to discover who they are without pressure to be someone else.
Well thanks for reading all about ME!