Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



It’s here, it’s here.  It’s Monday once again.  Time to get this menu planned so I can move on with the rest of my week!  

No really, menu planning really does make my week go so much smoother, although I am still too spontaneous to commit to which meal goes on which night. 

I think we are not going to be having chicken this week, as we just got pet chickens and Katey is having quite a hard time adjusting to the fact that we eat them. 

So here goes;

Lasagna – garlic rolls – salad

Steak – baked potato – green beans

Breakfast for dinner – pancakes, bacon, eggs

Pork Roast – carrots - potatoes

Sweet and sticky pork chops with rice and stir fry veggies.

Leftover soup- using leftover veggies and meat from week.

Saturday- order pizza!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...