Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Katey lost her first……..

 

Tooth!

 

We were playing a card game, about a week ago, I noticed what I thought looked like a loose tooth, so I asked her about it and it was loose. She started crying, she said they were tears of happiness.

 

Ever since then she has been checking it every day.  On Saturday we had corn on the cob – her favorite food, and she couldn’t eat it, she said it hurt to bad. 

 

There was leftover corn on the cob in the fridge and Katey just couldn’t take it anymore.  She asked me to heat her up a piece. I did.  She ate it and then asked for another, she got it.  A few minutes later she came to me and said I think something is stuck in it.  I said lets go floss it, and it came out as I was flossing it. Winking smile 

P1010527

She started crying again tears of joy!  She called Daddy to tell him all about it.  She woke up Tommy who had been in bed for about an hour to tell him.  She told Emily who was up reading.  She asked me to take her to the park the next day to show all her friends. 

 

She told us she thinks the Tooth Fairy will bring her $2000 for it. 

 

Let me just say- I hope she does!  If that happens I will be crying tears of joy. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...