Recently I have been contemplating why do I blog?
There are many reasons, really. Here are some in no particular order.
- For the memories- I am planning on making my blog into a keepsake book.
- To let people close to me keep up on our life
- For the reviews- I love love love reviewing items and letting people know how I view things.
- It gives me a voice. I am able to speak my mind and share my feelings, kinda like a journal. I can express myself here.
- I have made new friends.
- I kinda hope I inspire someone out there. People need to know they are not alone, right? That there are other likeminded individuals out there.
- It keeps me accountable. I can use it as documentation of our homeschooling journey.
Now I have set some blogging goals for myself. I however blog for fun and would really like to keep it that way, so if at any time while I am trying to reach these goals blogging becomes not fun I will lay off.
- Blog Daily- I have been doing great at that
- Blog more about my older children and where they are in life.
- Blog more about our schooling, maybe even join the weekly link up at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers on a more regular basis.
- Be braver at expressing my true self and feelings through my blog. This blog is who I am, but sometimes I notice that I then to hide things I may not be proud of. (A big laundry pile for example.)
- Take more pictures of my family.
I would also really like to get some photo editing software. I am leaning toward Adobe Elements. If you have any suggestions of ones you have used. Please leave me a comment about it and why you like it or don’t.