Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Menu Plan Monday or not.

 

Blah!

Yea, I am aware it’s Tuesday…… uh, Wednesday. 

I decided to menu plan again.  I have loved using Simplified Dinners, and I will actually continue to do so.  I just wasn’t planning real well with it.  I love decided to still use it for the most part just adding in a few other recipes here and there.

It helps that I found a recipe set that I used to own and always regretted getting rid of at a yard sale this past weekend. 

I am also going to share one of our favorite quick lunch recipes, Ham and Cheese Roll Ups. 

Anyways.

Here goes. 

Breakfast:

Choices this week are: bagels, toast and egg, cereal or toaster waffles.  

Lunch:

Choices this week are: Leftovers, Breakfast Burritos, Speedy Pita Pizzas, Ham and Cheese Roll ups, Chicken Cesar Salad and lunch out one day.   Unless you are having leftovers you must eat what is made that day.

Dinner:

Monday- Pork Chops, green beans and potato wedges

Tuesday- Spaghetti Bake, cheesy biscuits

Wednesday- Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken, rice and broccoli.  (the leftover chicken will go in our chicken caesar salads for lunch)

Thursday- Taco Salads

Friday- Flank Steak with scallop potatoes

Saturday- Grilled Salmon, Ranch Red Potatoes and Salad.

Ham and Cream Cheese Roll Ups

Ingredients:

ham slices

cream cheese

crescent rolls

green onions

honey

mustard

mayo

Directions: mix 3 oz cream cheese with 1Tb honey and a few minced green onions.  Spread this mixture on an open crescent. 

Top with ham slice

mix 1Tb mustard with 1/4 c mayo and 1 Tb honey

Top ham slice with honey mustard mix. 

Roll up crescents and bake for 15 min at 350 degrees.


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...