Sunday, August 10, 2014

Coming Soon! Back to Homeschool Blog Hop!

Back to Homeschool Blog Hop

My week of blogging will look like this:

Monday- Wow! - is it really that time.  Burnout from last year and changes we are going to make. Curriculum

Tuesday- Breaking the school year into bite size chunks – lesson planning

Wednesday- Motivation and Encouragement for moms! Social hour!

Thursday- My sanity saver tips.  White board calendars- Menu planning- check lists- schedules- routines

Friday- Starting with a bang – First day traditions. 

Many of my crew friends are blogging about this topic too.

Check out some of my awesome bloggy friends and what they have to say.

Photobucket http://thissweetlifeofmine.com Homemaking Organized Tots and MeAcorn Hill Academy

Laura @ My (re)Viewpoint
Anne @
Upstate Ramblings
Julie @
Nurturing Learning

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...