Thursday, September 22, 2011

Well, It’s Official, Staycation Kicked My Hiney!

Here I was thinking how much easier a staycation would be.  HA!  I am still not caught up yet.  Just so we are on the same page, I had 5 extra adults staying with us during the staycation.   My main focus since then has been getting the kids back on a routine.  I know from experience, the sooner, the better.  It has been slow going.  I haven’t even given my house a complete cleaning since everyone left and things are “back to normal.” I have been grateful for some of my recent review opportunities which have helped me get through this time.  E-MEALZ Easy Meals for Busy and Frugal Families has really saved me these past few weeks.  We were able to use The Scruble Cube on some of our longer car rides during the staycation. 

I am just now getting to the point where we are getting all (and more) of our stuff done each day.  We are working towards a goal of just the basics on Fridays and to be completed with this years grade levels by early May.  I honestly don’t know if both of those things will happen, but I am pretty flexible. 

I am finally feeling back on track (knock on wood), so I really hope to be back to my regularly scheduled blogging again real soon.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...