Friday, January 13, 2012

SERIOUSLY!!!

 

 

I know that everyone gets busy especially around the holidays but I just don’t know this year has been absolutely insane for us.

Before Christmas even began, we had a funeral.  One of my Grandmother-in-Law’s. While it was expected, you are just never ready for these things.

IMGP3269

Then all the wrapping of gifts.  Yes, these are my gifts from my Husband.  He used electrical tape to wrap them, how manly of him!!  Smile with tongue out 

IMGP3287

There was also the making of Santa’s treats on Christmas Eve.  We made Chocolate and Peanut Butter covered Pretzel Sticks.  YUMMY!!IMGP3290

Then we opened pajamas to sleep in. Tyler was so excited to get Thomas the Train pajamas that is what he wanted me to take a picture of.

IMGP3307

We had such a fun with our annual tradition of smashing our gingerbread houses on New Year’s Eve.

IMGP3357IMGP3363

Yes, I  know, don’t mind the pumpkins, I can assure you they are in the garbage now.  LOL

 

I know this may not sound busy, but it sure feels busier than it looks.  It has also felt like the last 6 weeks have went by with the blink of an eye.  And as I plan on slowing things way down.  It just doesn’t look like I can just yet. 

To top it off my other Grandmother-in-Law, whom I am close to, is now sick.  I just want to say, it sucks, it is hard, it makes me so sad.  It emotionally drains me.   I know that I want her to be at peace, but what if I am just not ready for it yet?  I know God is in control.  It is still hard!!  Sad smile 

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I first want to say that I am glad you keep a blog and I enjoy reading it. It's good to see how you and your family are doing.
Second - I can't believe how much Tyler looks like you!
Third - I don't like the feeling of losing someone that I'm close to. You (and your feelings) are not alone.
Call me if you ever want to talk. I'm here for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...