My friend Marcy over at Ben and Me is hosting a meme, Blogging Through the Alphabet. It is 26 weeks of blogging about a topic that starts with the letter of the week.
This week is letter A.
I use alarms for everything.
Just on my phone:
- An alarm to wake up.
- An alarm to wake the kids up.
- An alarm to order my Bountiful Baskets
- Alarms for Tommy’s outside activites.
- Alarms for Katey’s outside activities.
- Alarms for Emily to attend her outside activities
- An alarm to take the garbage out to the street, once a week.
- I set up alarms for medicine if someone in the family requires some.
- Bed times
I use a timer alarm for other things:
- How long friends can be over.
- When to switch the laundry
- How long someone can be on the computer or TV.
- How long until we have to get ready to leave somewhere.
I use alarms for so much more, I am sure. They just come in so handy to keep me on track. I really do get a lot more done this way.
Join us blogging through the alphabet. Next week Letter B.