Thursday, May 10, 2012

L is for Life

Photobucket


This week is the letter L.   I chose to write about Life.    My life is such a blast! 

I love my life.  I never know where I am going next.  I do (usually) know what I have planned for my life and where I would like to be. 

I am honestly more spontaneous than I am a planner.  I do plan the things I feel I have to.  Things like my children’s education choices, trips, are planned by me.  My menu plan is usually planned by Emeals. I do plan a few other things that I feel need to be planned out. 

Okay, enough about planning or lack there of. 

Love the life you live.  Live the life you love.

Life, Laughter, Love

2 comments:

Kym said...

I'm not a very good planner - like you, I'm more spontaneous. There are some things I do like to plan (I wrote about Lesson Planning for the letter L!) but still fly by the seat of my pants more often than not.

And I love my life too. 8-)

Unknown said...

love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...