What I Wish I Knew at 18 is a book that is written by Dennis Trittin (see about him below).
This book can help answer some key questions such as:
- How will I define success in my life?
- How can I make a successful transition to college?
- How will I select and thrive in my career?
- How will I build new relationships and achieve a lasting marriage?
- What are my financial goals and how will I achieve them.
This book can help guide you through some of the toughest times throughout your young adult life.
By reading this book you will be thinking about what you want for your future and how to get there.
Check out more about the book and author using these links.
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."