Sunday, September 15, 2013

I am not perfect.

 

 

My house is never clean enough.

My dinners are never nutritious enough.

My kids can and do misbehave at the most inopportune times.

I get lazy.

My lawn gets to long.

My car gets messy, and the oil changes get overdue.

There is never enough money.

There is never enough time.

The “To Do List” is never ending.

I don’t know the answers to every question my kids ask.

My kids are not the smartest kids in the town.

My marriage while happy, is not perfect.

My kids stay up too late.

I am decent at planning, but horrible with the follow through.

I don’t get up early enough.

There is at least one thing I do perfectly,

I LOVE MY FAMILY. 

Perfectly.

Completely.

Totally.

Eternally.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...