Thursday, May 1, 2014

ABC’s of Blogging

 

I have kept it no secret that my life was so crazy I had to let a few things go. 

However, now I am ready to get back on track.  I feel a fresh spring start. 

I have been struggling with what to blog about.  I don’t want my blog to turn into one of complaint so I have decided to go with the ABC’s.  Each day for the may I will blog about something that starts with letter of the alphabet in order.

Blog Challenge pictures-001

Yea, I know there is not 31 letters in the alphabet, but do you worry your pretty little head, I’ve got this!  You see, an entry post, and grand finale post and some letters I am doubling up on.

I hope you are looking forward to me being back as much as I’m looking forward to it.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...