My family is so important to me. I want to make some amazing memories with them. I want our bond to be strong and unbreakable.
I enjoy having fun with my family.
We have some traditions that I know will be lifelong memories for my children. Here are just a few of them.
- We have campfires all the time.
- We go for drives and take the scenic way often.
- We play card games a lot.
- We get loud and be proud at any event our children participate in.
- We make it a priority to be at said events.
- We get interested in what our children are interested in.
- We have fun sleepovers in the living room.
- We build big awesome forts for our kids.
- We plan surprises for them. Simple things like going bowling, or to the go cart track.
- We are spontaneous.
- We give this parenting thing our all.
- We let them know that we value them being a part of our family.