Monday, May 12, 2014

K is for Katey

 

Blog Challenge pictures-001

 

Katey,

You are so cute.  I love your blonde hair.  Every time I look at your cute face I see your freckles and smile.  You are very friendly and make friends where ever you go.  You work amazingly hard at your schoolwork, sometimes you even keep me on better track than I keep us.  Your fashion sense in unique and you always surprise me with the clothes you choose out. You are a natural leader. You are very good at math.  Science and History are your favorite subjects.  You build really neat things in Minecraft. You always play well with your little brother.  You show your feelings and let us know what you really think about things. P7260052

I love you and I am so glad you are my daughter.

Love Mom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...