Sunday, February 7, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday Dessert Style!

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


Muffin Tin Monday again! Yes!


We had a special dessert meal this week. The kids loved it. It was such a surprise as we don't do dessert very often.

I have 3 kids. Each got one grahmn cracker and one marshmallow section with toothpicks. The rest of the sections they had to share, and take turns using. In the dipping sections, we have frosting, melted chocolate, and a variety of sprinkles.

Here is a picture of my favorite combination.

We had such fun eating this dessert together and trying new combinations.

To see what others are doing check it out Muffin Tin Monday!

19 comments:

Stacy said...

great idea for a muffin tin....we've never done a dessert tin... I think we might have to soon!

Jamie said...

Yum! That looks so good and I bet it was a lot of fun!

Ladynred said...

Looks really delicious. My daughter would love the dessert tin!

http://canadianscrapbookerblog.com/2010/02/08/kids-dinner-mtm/

Our Little Family said...

Mmmm!! What a fabulous tray and a delicious idea! My daughter, Maddie, would go NUTS for that!!

Mama to 5 said...

Yummy! This muffin tin I want to eat! How cute! :)

Unknown said...

What a yummy tin! JDaniel won't be able to eat it fast enough.

They call me Mommy said...

yum! I always love dessert tins! great idea!!

Unknown said...

That is a great idea and a fun way to enjoy dessert!

Amanda said...

Oh yummy! What a fun tin!

Sandy said...

That is such a fun idea! My kids would love it!

Unknown said...

Fondue without the fire..fun!

LeAnn said...

My kids would love this. Thanks for the idea!

Vallimasoos said...

Great Idea!

w said...

my girls would love this! my kitchen floors would not. but still. great idea!

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

This dipping dessert tin looks absolutely yummy! Thanks for sharing. :)

Christy said...

I keep forgetting to do a dessert tin, my girls would love it though!

Sherri said...

That was a great idea! Love it!

sarah in the woods said...

Fun muffin tin! I like the dipping.

klie0500 said...

Yummy, I want to try this. Thanks for the good idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...