Saturday, August 28, 2010

Game Day!

 

In theme with our week we had a “game day.”  Where all we did all day was play games.

DSC03154

We played “Totally Gross” A fun science game.

DSC03155 

We played “Topple” A balancing game.

DSC03157

We played “50 States Trivia” with some of our state flashcards. 

 

We really enjoyed being with each other, and playing these games.  Today was definitely one of those days when I realize THIS IS WHY I HOMESCHOOL.  To be able to be with my kids and enjoy moments like these!

 

I think I will schedule more games, or game days into our schooling.  Everybody was a good sport whether winning or losing.  And I do feel that we learned new things today. 

2 comments:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I agree! I need to incorporate more pure game days into our schedule!

Amy said...

That is wonderful! We are so blessed to be able to have this kind of time with our kids! I think I will schedule a game day here and there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...