Sunday, December 18, 2011

HOMESCHOOL MOTHERS JOURNAL

In my life this week…  My Grandmother in Law passed away, so this has been a week of life school.  We are all dealing with it fine, we were ready for her to be taken from Earth.  Still funeral plans and clothes shopping and spending time with family is how we have been doing spending much of our time.
In our homeschool this week…  We were able to finish up quite a few units before we left that way we when we come back from our Holiday break we can start new units.  It wasn’t really planned out that way, it is nice that it happened that way.
I am inspired by… My Grandmother in Law.  She had a way of entering a room. Her sense of humor was divine!
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…  We have came to the city to be with family.  We will be seeing many of them. 
My favorite thing this week was… Even through everything we had a birthday party for my husband. Since out of town family was here, they were able to celebrate it too!
What’s working/not working for us… Pressure is NOT working for us. Pressure to get done by a certain time, pressure to live up to what I see other homeschool moms doing.  Pressure to live up to someone else’s standards.
Things I’m working on… Beginning to look into things I would like to work on.  Goal setting type things for the New Year. 
I’m reading…Well really I’m watching The Help.  I read the book quite a while ago and am finally getting around to seeing the movie.
I’m cooking…  Some Butter Rum Bundt Cakes,  YUMMY!
I’m grateful for… My Savior, Jesus.
I’m praying for… My Mother-in-law.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.  ~Seneca


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...