It is imperative for me to have activities that my children can do quietly without any help from me. Just a few examples of when I use these activities are:
- If I am on an important phone call
- If I just need a quiet break after a stressful day (or morning)
- If I am trying to get Tyler down for a nap
- If I am helping someone with school work or a project
Some of the activities that they can do are:
- Coloring in a coloring book, or drawing.
- Looking in a picture book
- Dot to Dot books (Tommy loves Dot to Dot books, he has some Extreme Dot to Dots with more than 1400 dots. )
- Puzzle books (Emily has some variety puzzle books)
- Simple Activity books based on grade levels. (These are mostly for Katey
- Busy bag toddler activities. (I have made a few and I am SUPER excited to be participating in a busy bag swap in April.)
- Playing cars or dolls with each other.
- Even just resting and thinking about what they learned.
- File Folder Games
*affiliate links are used. Thank you!