Saturday, March 10, 2012

Winter- Sledding fun

 

 

We live in small town, Utah.  We are surrounded by mountains and lakes and outdoors.  We love it here.  While we are know for “The Greatest Snow On Earth”, this year we have really lacked.  At least where I live.  We took a 10 minute drive up to the mountains and went sledding.  We had so much fun. 

ALyson-008

I also made a scrapbook page using My Memories Scrapbook Software.  Now, I am not that great of a scrap booker, but I am loving it. 

I truly love their software it is so user friendly.  They are always offering Freebies on the Facebook page as well as in their store you can just look at their free kits. 

You can save $10 on the software purchase and get $10 to spend in their store when you use my discount code over in the side bar.    Their software is so much more than scrapbooking software you can add in movies.  You can even make an interactive scrapbook.  That means when you click on say a picture of cookies you made with Grandma’s famous recipe, it can take you to a copy of that recipe.  How cool is that. 

I make custom size pages to fit into a digital picture frame for my In-Laws. 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...