Sunday, November 17, 2013

40 days of homeschooling while moving…..through the holidays. {Day 37}

 

Here we are at Saturday….

What happened Saturday? 

I woke up and went grocery shopping.

Then I made a moving checklist.  I searched and searched on Pinterest.  I printed one off but it just didn’t fit my wants.  I decided to just make a moving notebook.

I made a list of a last out first in box. 

I learned after last time to do that.  We moved in and the toilet paper was packed, the soap was packed. The towels and cleaners were packed.  The snacks were packed.  And most disturbing is that the music and speakers were packed.  I don’t know how we were supposed to get anything done with no tunes! 

My older kids were gone down to the city to watch a college football game live.

About 2pm a college football game came on TV.  A different team then the one my kids went to see.

I had a friend come over and help me sew the pilgrim costumes during the football game.  We ended up working for 6 hours straight and had to go to get more fabric once.

That night I went out with a group of friends to do Karaoke, which had been planned for weeks. 

As you can see not much of any thing moving related got done that day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...