Friday, November 15, 2013

40 Days of Moving While Homeschooling….through the Holidays {Day 39}

 

Day 39 is also known as 29 days until the actual moving day!

Crap! 

I have a lot to do!

Obviously I have been extremely busy, or I would have written this post way sooner! 

Here I am writing this 5 days late. 

Oh well, such is life.

Some things I got done on this day are big ones though.  I also want to note that on top of this we also did all of our regular schooling for that day!

I gave our 30 days notice to where we live now and got our move out checklist.

P2042340

I got out my sewing machine, ya know, to sew those pilgrim costumes!

P2042342

I actually planned ahead this day and got out freezer meal for dinner.  Whoo hoo!  I am so grateful for freezer meals. P2042352

I signed up to do another freezer meal exchange.  This will help me, right? 

I made the grocery list for the 10 lasagnas I plan on making and I also menu planned out 2 and 1/2 weeks worth of dinners using food mostly from my pantry. P2042353

I paid bills…… ugghhhh….

P2042354

I went over to the house and took pictures of every room so I could see the layout as I was packing.  This way I can decide what room what is going to go in as it is getting packed in order to label the boxes correctly. P2052365

I also worked that night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...