Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Home School Hop Week 6.... Random






1. What time is it right now?
I am embarrassed to admit it, but it's 12:14 am. I am very much a night owl.

2. What are you wearing? I am still in my clothes from today, Cute camo pants and a t-shirt.

3. What is your mood? Tired and enjoying the peace and quite of a sleeping house.

4. What is one thing your children learned today? They learned that it feels to work hard, as a team and get a great sense of accomplishment.

5. What did you (or are having) for dinner? We had pizza, my husband had a pizza party for a jr basketball team he coaches. So we just joined in on that.

6. What's one book you are currently reading? Curly Girl. Which by the way, I highly recommend if you have or know someone with naturally curly hair.

7. What behaviour (in people) is the most common but also the rudest? Entitlement.

8. What can you see out of your nearest window right now? Tree's and mountains! Yeah, I love where I live.

9. What are you currently praying for? I feel it is a little selfish, but I pray for myself and ask if I am doing the right thing with my family! I also pray for my friends baby. I think tonight I will pray for something more!

10. What is your favourite hot beverage? Hot Chocolate. I love Starbucks Hot Chocolate the best!



MckLinky Blog Hop



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...