Sunday, March 7, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday YELLOW!!


Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


Yippee for Yellow!
We loved loved loved Yellow!


We had Pears (everybody's favorite)
Pineapple, wheat crackers, Mac and Cheese and fresh squeezed lemonade (also everybody's favorite).


I know I know not the most creative one, and I don't have muffin tins (I really need to get some), but they loved it and that's what mattered.

Now go have your own Muffin Tin Meal and then link up here. It's so much fun and the theme is just a suggestion.

9 comments:

w said...

i think it's great! and the fresh squeezed lemonade is a really nice touch.

Stefanie said...

Looks great! Now I'm hungry for a pear, which I don't have. LOL

Unknown said...

I think it looks great! Mac and cheese is a favorite at my house.

Sandy said...

It looks terrific! I would love some fresh squeezed lemonade!

Christy said...

Looks good!

Michele said...

Seriously, it's about making it fun for them and what they love. Great job.

Library Mommy said...

I wish someone would make me fresh-squeezed lemonade! YUM!!

Leah said...

Fresh squeezed lemonade... You are the bomb!

Unknown said...

All this yellow just plain old makes me wanna smile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...