Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tyler's first Tot School Post.

Tyler is only 10 1/2 months old. He is learning new things every day!

I am going to start incorporating more "planned" learning into his days!
This way I will also make more of an effort to have quality one on one time with him. With 4 kids, I am realizing how hard it is to spend individual time with each of them.


Here is Tyler after dumping out a bowl of cereal all over the floor, I was trying to teach him to keep it in the bowl, and as I went to grab the camera, well, you see.


Here he is using his muscles and coordination to pick up a heavy bottle. This was pretty silly.
Here is Tyler after his first time eating an Oreo. This was a few weeks ago, but I just had to show it. Trying new foods.


And his newest accomplishment is him pretending to talk on his play phone. He says unnn, and I would talk back to him, and he would talk back to me. This is just so stinkin cute! I absolutely love pretend play.

Check out what others do with their tots at Tot School @ 1+1+1=1.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...