Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Challenge Day 2

I am so grateful for a wonderful marriage, and therefor my wonderful husband! I love my him so very much!

P1030175

And to imagine, they said it would never last! 

P1030701

Let me share my story. 

I met my husband on Oct 2, 2003. We met at a concert.  After multiple phone conversations we went on our first date Oct. 11, 2003.

A group of my friends and I had entered into a slot tournament in Mesquite over Halloween that year.  I went down with my friends and he drove down one night and we went and got married in Vegas!  That was on Nov. 2, 2003.  Yep, that’s the truth!  (For the record, we were both sober. People ask us all the time when they hear our story.)

We are still just as in love as ever, and for this I grateful!

Happy Anniversary!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...