Saturday, November 16, 2013

40 Days of moving while homeschooling…. through the holidays. {Day 38}

 

We went back to the house again today to actually take measurements of the rooms since I was kindly reminded by my husband that I forgot to do.  In my defense, I did measure my couch and table and had the kids make sure they measure whatever they wanted so we could see about furniture placement.  P2052355

I know this sounds silly but we are just so crammed in our little house now.  So we are all just so excited to be able to spread out so much more!

I got a few boxes out of our crawl space and we also did regular school on this day as well.P2052396

I began sewing the pilgrim costumes.

I had a friend over since both our husbands were gone and we just relaxed and had a good time.

It was nice and much needed for both of us.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...