Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Happenings in pictures

 

We had a very busy April this year.  I took a few pictures to be able to share that with you.

I really want to get better at updating my blog and I hope to be able to do this more often.

First things first. 

Remember, we just made a major move the end of March.

I registered for and began Real Estate School.  I am working on being done by the middle of May. IMG_6742 Then our crazy life will really begin, as I go to work as a real estate agent all while homeschooling and being a mom and a wife.

IMG_6744

I ran my first 10K race. I ran it in 1:11.  I am pretty proud of that.  The fact that I was able to keep training during the packing and moving sounds crazy, but I did it!

IMG_6746IMG_6756

Our kids got season passes to an amusement park for Easter.  We took them to an Easter Egg Hunt there and to spend a day there.  IMG_6771We got to see a peacock all spread out. 

IMG_6758

Tyler has spent tons of time on La La Logic on the iPad.  We love these simple logic games.  

Our tarantula molted.  This was very exciting! 

IMG_6764

IMG_6768

IMG_6774

Katey and Tyler build a fun fort while I was mopping the floor and read and played with some Usborne cards.

IMG_6777

For Christmas Katey got a science kit and one day we got it out and made some eyeballs!  The kids really loved doing this.

IMG_6778

IMG_6803We took a little road trip to spring clean our family cabin.  We had to get up really early to leave.  Most people in the car slept while Emily and I stayed awake.

IMG_6812

We did lots of cleaning and had lots of fun! IMG_6843

Even a food fight!

IMG_6852

Emily had a friend  from our old town come and stay with us.   We did tons of stuff with her.

IMG_6859 Some of the highlights were us going to a chalk festival.

IMG_6879

Emily and Tyler made brownies.  It was pretty cute to see them work together.

The weather has been so great that we spend a lot of evenings at the parks near us. 

IMG_6880IMG_6882IMG_6883IMG_6884

 

Tyler and I have been reading his book My Silly Body and Book and doing the activities in it.  This really is a great book.

IMG_6909

Softball season started for Emily.  She plays short stop and catcher.  I am really proud of her and it is neat to see how far she has came in softball.

 

IMG_6921IMG_6926

We did all of these things along with more along with our normal day to day schoolwork and household stuff.

WOW!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...