Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I am back!

 

 

I am back to blogging!  I have kept extremely busy during this time. 

Some things I have done are:

  • Deep cleaned out my house
  • Had a Yard Sale
  • Planned for next year (still in progress)
  • Took a few field trips
  • Had Picnics
  • Went to Yellowstone
  • Cleaned out a storage shed
  • Had another Yard Sale

I will be blogging about many of these experiences as well as new ones, along with reviews, giveaways and more.  I do hope that you won’t miss a thing.

Be sure to follow me using Google Friend Connect, or Linky Followers on the side bar. 


There are plenty of other ways to follow Family Style as well, such as Pinterest (where I do much of my school planning, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and more.  Check the buttons in the side bar for these additional ways.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...