Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Do You Know What Happened “This Week In History”?



Have you ever struggled with getting your kids excited to want to learn something?
Rachel DeMille with A Thomas Jefferson Education has solved that problem with This Week In History.

This Week In History is a once a week email that comes chock full of ideas, lesson plans activities and more for each day of the week that revolves around what happened in the past each day in history.
Even if you don’t have time each day to do all the activities, just reading about each day’s previous events is very interesting as well as educational. 

A subscription to This Week In History includes more than just the weekly emails.  You get access to the entire years archives.  That makes planning ahead easy.  My favorite part is that you are able to make sure you don’t miss a fun important day that you find interesting.

This week in History is $9.99 each month and the value it offers being a history resource that covers so much more; art, math, geography, language arts, science and more.

Check out this sample week to see what I am talking about.

I enjoy having the email as I can check it on the go (on my phone) and open up valuable conversations with my children anywhere.  While waiting for food at a restaurant, while waiting at the doctors office, anytime we have 15 minutes or so to spare.

To see what others though of this check out this post. To see a wide variety of reviews check out our crew blog.
Photobucket





Disclosure: As a member of The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew I review products like this, which I receive for free in order to be able to share my honest opinion. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...