Sunday, November 4, 2012

Busy Bags ~ Incorporating them into your days.

 

I have spent the last month sharing with you many busy bag ideas. this post will share with you how we actually use them all.  I do not give my kids a free for all with them.  Maybe one day. 

I store them in a drawer unit which is inside of a closet.  One day my intention is to sort them by age range in the drawers. 

PB030212

Yea, one day that’s what I’ll do.

Probably when the kids are older. 

That will be great since they will be to old to want to get into them anymore.  Yea, then they will stay organized.  Winking smile

PA201211

I switch out his activities one at a time, every few days or so, I take one out and add a new one in.  That way, I only have to teach him one new activity at a time.  He has a crate that I store all his current activities in.  When I need him to be doing something else (as in something different that what he he is currently doing), I move the crate right to him and he goes right to it.  PA201212

Here is a week’s (or whatever) worth of activities.

PA201213PA201220

PA201214PA201223

PA201222PA201215

This one is a tot book from Carissa at 1+1+1=1

 PA201228PA201225

Many of these activities I (or one of the other kids) get him started with and he is usually content to finish up or at least work on it for a while by himself.

This system has really been working out quite well for us.

I hope you have learned many new busy bag ideas.

In case you missed my series, here it is:

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Thanks so much and please take the time to follow me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...