Tuesday, April 2, 2013

C is for Change!

 

 

P6161521

I am beginning to feel like change is the biggest thing I blog about.  We are ever changing people around here. 

 

A few changes this past little while is that I was able to cut way back on working.  I was only working 20-24 hours per week, now I will just be working a day or two here and there.  I am super grateful for that and ready to get into what will be our new routine.  I do enjoy working, but I kept having this nagging feeling that home is where I should be.

 

More changes that are going on, is that we are revamping our eating plan.  We want to eat healthier and therefor feel healthier and be healthier.  We are going to do a trial run of a gluten free- low gluten diet.  I am going to try and drink more water than Pepsi each day.  I am also doing the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels to get back into some healthy routines. 

Not Changing

That’s right some things are not changing. 

  • Science

We have been having a very science heavy homeschool and will continue to do that.  We are using Apologia General Science.  We are about halfway through it and will continue clear through the summer.  This next few weeks we are also adding Physics with our kits from Physics Quest. We are so excited about these.  

  • Independent work

I had the kids doing some subjects independently and I am just there to help.  That will definitely  be continuing.

 


Right now I am in the middle of a huge spring clean.  Let me tell you, I can’t wait to be done and enjoy a less is more lifestyle.

This is linked to:

Does the change of the seasons bring on change for you?

 


1 comment:

Angie Schott said...

I've definitely been making a lot of changes. Partly because of the season, partly because of necessity. All are more than welcome though.

I'm really enjoying the spring cleaning. I forgot how much fun it is to throw stuff out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...