Monday, April 22, 2013

F is for Family

 

Blogging Through the Alphabet

My family is incredibly important to me.  I am sure yours is to you as well.

Family time is one of the main reasons we choose to homeschool. 

We like to learn what we call Family Style, hence the name of my blog.

Our favorite way to learn and my favorite way to teach is Family Style.  I like when we are all learning together.  Don’t get me wrong we do some subjects individually.  Math, Reading, Language and then I have the older kids in a much higher level science.  I always include my younger kids in any experiments they are doing.

We also do history together. I do a read aloud living book.  We also do other family activities.  In fact, each day we take the afternoons and do family subjects. 

One of my favorite sayings is

“We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun!”


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...