Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Super Fan!

When it comes to college football, my husband is a Super Fan of the Utah Utes!  His father has 5 season tickets, and one of those is his.  I often go to games with him, but not all of them.  Don’t get me wrong, I love the Utes, and I know how good they are, its just hard to get a babysitter for all the games, and lets face it some of them are too cold for me. 

However when he wants to go to away games, I wouldn’t miss them.  They are like mini vacations for us. 
S3010130
We recently went to the Utah vs Wyoming game.  It was about a 7 hour drive.  We stopped for breakfast in Little America, WY.  We even let the kids play on the playground while daddy filled up the gas tank. 
S3010132

We stayed it the worst motel I have ever been in, and we had the most fun ever.

We left the game winners 30-6!  GO UTES!

S3010133

We got to give the players high five after words, and I even got my picture taken with one of them.    Tommy even got one of their sweatbands (gross, I know).

S3010134
We were really concerned about it being too cold, but the weather was perfect the entire trip.  

We all had so much fun, and would love to go to more away games.   Which might be harder to afford as the tickets get more expensive since we will be part of the Big 12 next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...