Sunday, January 6, 2013

My year. My word.

 

 

Well, I have never!!!

I mean, I have never chosen a word for the year.

I decided to jump on the bandwagon this year. 

I was thinking I could choose a word like

TIRED

PROCRASTINATE

or maybe

SHORT TEMPERED

(okay, 2 words but you get the idea.)

Anyways, I was thinking words like this are things I already am and isn’t the point of this to choose a word of something you want to be?

Then I was thinking words like

LUCKY

INSPIRE

STANDOUT

As great as all those words are, none of them fit what I was trying to get at.

I ended up having to go with a phrase!

So without further ado my phrase for 2013 is:

My Album 2-034

Yep, that’s it, I am going to make things happen in 2013.

Here we go!


 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...