Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine’s Day Party Co-op Style.

 

This year our Valentine’s party was a hit. 

There were 3 separate activities.

We did this craft (which I now notice, I forgot to get a picture of it finished.)

P2141206

There was fun cookie decorating.

P2141217

I am very proud of mine!

P2141221

We played musical chairs.P2141222

We spent some time passing out valentines and just hanging out.  (I didn’t get a picture of that.)

Here is a picture of Katey making her Valentines.  She made her holder out of a butterfly cage.  She cut and colored butterfly shapes and hung them from the top as well as had some on the bottom.  She then cut out more butterfly shapes and I helped her cut a hole in them to hold a sucker.  Those were her valentines. 

Katey Valentines Holder

Our Valentine’s party was a hit. 

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...