Monday, September 16, 2013

Here is to creating less stress with a menu plan!

I had such a stressful week last week.  I know that not having a menu plan added hugely to that! 

This week, I decided that I needed to have a menu plan.  To ease up on the everyday stresses. 

Keep in mind that I have a fairly busy life so I try and keep it simple.  No judgment please.

Everyday, we will do get your own breakfast.  Whoever is around when Tyler gets up will help him get his. 

The choices will be:

  • Cereal
  • Toast and Jam
  • Eggs/Breakfast Burritos 
  • Toaster Waffles
  • Smoothies

For Lunch we will eat together except for Wednesdays when we have co-op and eat there.  I will rotate with a helper each day to make lunch. 

Monday- Orange Chicken and Fries

Tuesday- Cheddar Potato soup and rolls

Wednesday- Sandwiches Chips (Packed Lunch)

Thursday- Fish Sticks and French Fries

Friday – Spagettios

Our Dinner plans also have to rotate around some evening plans.

Monday- Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes and green beans

Tuesday- Pork Stir Fry – Using leftover pork and rice

Wednesday- Sweet and Sour Oven Chicken, Rice and Broccoli

Thursday- Manicotti and salad.  I will pre-make the manicotti during the day.

Friday- Chicken Enchiladas, salad and refried beans.  I will also pre-make during the day.

I have high hopes that this planning ahead will pay off.  Even if I have to make another trip to the grocery store for Ricotta cheese, since I forgot it the first time.

This is linked to Menu Plan Monday


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...