Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Art supply caddy.

 

 

One of the things that was making our art lessons take so long, was the hunt for supplies.  I keep kept them in the closet upstairs.  We do most of our artwork downstairs, at the kitchen table. To solve this problem I decided to keep all the basic, most used art supplies downstairs in an art caddy.

P1010293

For us the most used supplies are scissors, a box of crayons, colored pencils, markers, glue sticks, a ruler, scotch tape, and a small watercolor set with paintbrushes.  (The paper we usually have to get from a shelf in the computer desk.)

P1010298 

I keep this caddy on the top of the computer desk near the kitchen.  It is easy and quick to get to, yet out of the way from little ones.  

I also pull this out for free art while we are listening to audio books.

Don’t forget to vote for me over at Picket Fence!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...