Monday, June 23, 2014

S is for Spontaneous or is it for Scheduling.

 

Blog Challenge pictures-001

If you are a blog reader, you know that I am at the point in my life where I am trying to find Balance!  I need to find the balance between being spontaneous and getting the biz done, ya know?

I  mean I want and I do pick up and take my family fishing on a whim.  We head on out to cross the state line on a drive and return hours later, starving and with no dinner plans mind you.

I can and love to be able to do things at the drop of a hat.  I have absolutely no problem there.  The problem lies with getting the nitty gritty done.  The menu planning and prep work, the laundry, the taking out the trash, the well…. everything.

 

This past year we have resided somewhere between unschoolers and over achievers.   We would go days with out getting “work” done and then we would go days getting more than we could ever imagine done.  Often those were the same days.  

Most days, I am on the verge of being completely fine with how are last year went.

Do I want to repeat it again next year? NO!!!

No, sir. No, mam.  No, way. No, how. No, thank you!

I want the scales to balance more on the let’s actually get what is on the schedule done.  Some ways we are doing that is by getting it all out of our system.  We are having the Summer of a lifetime.  We are all traveling very much and experiencing so many fun activities. 

Hopefully we don’t get to attached to this lifestyle as we will return to our regularly scheduled programing.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...