Thursday, July 3, 2014

In my life….

 

  • In my life this week…

I’ve finally been feeling back on track and finding my Balance! I have slept good and that alone will do wonders for a person.  I frantically finished a book, Gone by Michael Grant.  I had to, in time for my book club meeting. I worked one night.  In my teen cooking class I taught knife skills to 17 teens.  That was nerve wracking, but they all did very good and were very respectful of the knife rules.

  • In our homeschool this week…

We are getting back on track.  Katey is reading and doing math daily.  We have added in All About Spelling 4x per week. History and Science are still hit and miss.  Remember she takes a science and a history class through co-op.

Emily is moving right along in math and is reading daily. In fact, she is reading the same book I am, Gone.  She is doing science and history both about 3x per week.

Tommy is doing quite a bit.  He does math, reading, grammar, science and economics all daily.  We are working on fitting in some writing with all the kids.

We are not where I would like to be as far as what we get done in a day, but we are further from where we were.

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Your going to have off days, weeks maybe, or in my case an off year.  It will all be okay. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...